- Will the valet person really take care of my car? No bumps or dings?
- Are the things in my car going to be safe? From the valet? From someone else?
- Is my car going to be parked in a secure area?
- Why do I hear all those squealing tires?
- Does the valet have to drive my car through city traffic?
- I’ve heard stories about valet parking…
- How much do I have to tip?
Would it make a difference if the valet was a machine instead of human? Let’s re-visit the earlier concerns but replace the valet person with an automated parking system (APS).
- In an APS, no one drives your car, therefore bumps and dings are a virtual impossibility
- Since you maintain control of the keys, no strangers enter the car
- With no public access, the parking area of an APS is very secure
- Your car is gently transported by machine to and from its parking spot
- The car is parked right in the facility where you drop it off
- Have you heard any stories about automated parking systems?
- The APS does not look for a tip nor have anyway to accept one
Post a Comment